Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are small text files that contain information and are generated on the user's computer or terminal when browsing the website. If you brow in this website, you are consenting to receive these Cookies. IDIBELL only obtains and keeps the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy:
What kind of cookies do we use?
According to the period of time they stay active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and save data while accessing our website and remaining in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the page. For example, identification cookies.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still saved in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time.
According to their aim and the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or webpage that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. For example, those used by Google, who installs cookies that help us to analyze the operation of our website and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Technical cookies: Are those necessary for browse and the good function of our website. For example, they allow the purchase process, control the security aspects of the web, share content through social networks, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our website that make users. For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer. Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors of each page / section, which is used to count the times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to know the most successful areas and increase and improve the content, with the result that users get a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to allow us to know the hours of most affluence and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link to our website leaves, in order to improve the different links and banners that point to our server and offer best results.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient and possible way, of the advertising spaces that may be included in our web page based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies act according to the behavior (preferences and personal choices) of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show personalized ads on other websites.
How can I configure or disable cookies?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and refuse to accept them, activating the settings in the browser that allows you to refuse them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of cookies can causes the limitation, or even the inability to access in some of the functions of our website, as well as some of the services can stop working correctly.
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, please consult the "Help" menu of it.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations about how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Google offers many products to help us to manage our ads and websites; included Google Analytics. By visiting our website you can send some cookies to your browser.
Cookies of third parties / collaborating companies:
- Google offers many products to help us to manage our ads and websites; included Google Analytics. By visiting our website you can send some cookies to your browser.
- These cookies can be enabled from a few different domains, including www.google.com, and www.doubleclick.net to allow us to use joint services at Google's service, such as an ad reporting and measurement service. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google.
- Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website http://oncobell.idibell.cat/ to understand the way users interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics on websites without personally identifying Google visitors. See more information about Google Analytics cookies.